Friday, November 29, 2013

HOLIDAY KAZOO VIDEO UPDATE SCHEDULE

Each year right after Thanksgiving Day I have to suspend some of the video updates of my kazoos due to the large number of Christmas orders I receive each year.  And regretfully today is that day as I now have quite a few kazoos to make.  This way I can keep my sanity and ship all orders on time and most early.

So orders received today and until New Years Day will only have a final update video.  I will be posting lots of still pictures and narrative updates on the Facebook page.  It take nearly three hours to edit, render and upload each of the long second update videos and right now I have fourteen kazoos ordered.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Great-AsWeGo-Kazoo-Factory/168109906556127

For the next few weeks my total focus has to be on making kazoos! :-)

Thanks for your understanding,
Merry Christmas
Doc Kazoo

1 comment:

  1. Fine with me Doc, I don't know how you find the time to do that for all your customers the rest of the year.

    ReplyDelete